"Hey dear, I'm not a doctor.
I'm not studying in medical faculty or anything like that.
things that I can do is just remain you. telling you not to careless
asking you to eat regularly and suggest you not to sleep too late
I can't examine you, I can't cure you. I can't give you medicine.
I will be very sad if I see your face is pale, white like a paper
I will be panic if I feel your high body temperature,
I will be stressed if you are send to hospital again.
I can't read your body language
I don't know whether you are feeling unwell or not.
what I know is, you always say that you are okay.
and I know you push yourself too hard
you know you are sick, but you pretend that you are fine.
How long will you hide your pain? How long will you pretend that you are okay? How long will you being stubborn like this?
do you know how worried I am?
please learn to love your body like you love everyone. Care your body like I care about you."
please love yourself more. I beg you.
No comments:
Post a Comment